Why not join in the fun of making a scarecrow and displaying it in your garden for this year’s Daffodil & Arts Festival? There’s time to get inspired by this year’s theme ‘Back in Bloom!.
Monday, 30 August 2021 @ 5.00 pm
Deadline to enter Scarecrow Competition
Sunday September 12
- Best individual or family entry
- Best community entry
- Best business entry
- Best entry on the Festival theme of ‘Back in Bloom’
Best Scarecrow, selected by a judging panel – $50.00 in each category
People’s Choice Award, determined by public ballot
Prizes are also awarded to winners of the other categories that are judged by our panel of judges.
How to enter
To enter your scarecrow, complete an entry form Entry is free
Complete and submit the entry form:
- using the online entry form
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Scarecrow Competition, PO Box 59, Kyneton Vic 3444.
When you register you will receive a laminated sign with a number to hang on your scarecrow. This number will appear on the Scarecrow Trail Map.
Display your scarecrow on Facebooks
Email a photo of your scarecrow to email@example.com and we will post it on the Festival’s Facebook and Scarecrow Facebook.
Phone: 5422 2282
Entry Conditions & Judging
- There is a $50 prize for Best Scarecrow Winner in each category judged by our panel of judges,
- Open to all individuals, families, school and community groups and businesses.
- Entries clearly identified with name, address, email and telephone number must be received by Monday August 30
- Judging will take place by September 12.
- Entries after the due date can still be part of the scarecrow exhibition but not eligible for prizes.
- Each Scarecrow entry should be named will be allocated a number which can be displayed on the Scarecrow.
- Scarecrows can be displayed on private property for drive-by or walk-by viewing from footpath or road only and we encourage displays in shops throughout Kyneton.
- Lodge on-line for prizes.