ENTRY CONDITIONS & JUDGING
The winner will receive a prize of $500.
In addition there is a prize of $200 for the best Watercolour—the Esther Rose Memorial Daffodil Art Prize offered by Ken Rose.
Judging will take place prior to the Opening.
- The Kyneton Daffodil & Arts Festival Committee will acquire the exclusive right to reproduce in total or in part the winning Daffodil Art Prize entry for publicity purposes and promoting the winning artist for the next two years
- Open to Entrants 17 years and older
- The entry fee entry fee is $10 per entry.
- Landscape or elements depicted should reflect the area
- Works should contain recognisable daffodils and can be fantasy or abstract and need not be of daffodils only
- No photography and computer generated images
- No wording on the art work (unless part of scene)
- Art work to be original and not previously reproduced
- 2 dimensional works must be mounted, framing not necessary—please provide means to hang work
- Entries clearly identified with name, address and telephone number and the title
- All works are to be for sale – 25% Commission on all sales
- Reproduction of the winning work may be cropped
- Any other entries may be used for publicity purposes
- The Judge’s decision will be final.
All or selected works will be exhibited during Festival.
Displayed works may not be removed until closure of exhibition 4pm on Sunday 12 Sept 2021.
The Kyneton Daffodil & Arts Festival Inc retains the right to reject works for display.
Any damage to or loss of any exhibit howsoever and wherever occurring, and whether whilst in transit, on display in storage or otherwise shall be the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
The Kyneton Daffodil & Arts Festival Inc will not cover costs for delivery or collection of artwork.
The announcement of the Winners of the Prizes will be made at the Opening of the Festival, Thursday 3 September at 7.30pm at the Kyneton Mechanics Institute.
All persons entering, family and friends are invited to the Presentation of the Prizes and Opening Night celebrations at the Exhibition.
This event will be held under COVID-19 regulations operating at the time.
Entry forms must be received by Friday 25 August.
The winning artists will be fully recognised.
Important Dates 2021