Join in the fun and make a scarecrow to display in your home garden or at your business during the Festival. Let your imagination run wild. There are prizes to be won for various categories including Best Scarecrow and Best Scarecrow Relating to the Theme. Vote for your favourites!
‘Scarecrow’ ingredients can be sourced from your own cupboards, local opp shops and stock and feed businesses.
ENTRY CONDITIONS & JUDGING
- There is a $50 prize for Best Scarecrow Winner in each category judged by our panel of judges,
- Open to all individuals, families, school and community groups and businesses.
- Entries clearly identified with name, address, email and telephone number must be received by October 1, 2020.
- In 2020 there is no entry fee.
- Judging will take place after October 28.
- Entries after the due date can still be part of the scarecrow exhibition but not eligible for prizes.
- Each Scarecrow entry should be named will be allocated a number which can be marked on the Scarecrow.
- Scarecrows can be displayed on private property for drive-by or walk-by viewing from footpath or road only and we encourage displays in shops throughout Kyneton.
- Lodge on-line for prizes.
- Businesses displaying scarecrows in their premises need to carry public liability insurance.
The Kyneton Daffodil & Arts Festival Inc retains the right to reject works for display on its website.